Our Medical Response Units were first introduced in June 1999 and are one of the most versatile vehicle types within our fleet. Fully equipped cars are crewed by qualified technicians providing a fast response and are especially ideal for the conveyance of patients who do not require the use of stretcher ambulance. Leading paediatric hospitals use our Medical Response Units for the transfer of infants where the use of an incubator is not necessary.
UK Specialist Ambulance Service are currently contracted to convey medical teams, organs and blood on a 24 hour, 365 day basis.
Key Features of our Medical Response Units
- Portable Suction
- Pnupac Ventilator
- Ambulance Aid Box
- Additional Equipment - as requested
- Ideal for Infant Transfer where the use of an Incubator is not required.
- Battenburged - fully reflective and highly visible
- Equipped with blue lights, flashing headlights and three tone sirens
- Highly Trained and Experienced Personnel
- Air Conditioned - ensuring greater comfort for long journeys
- 5-8 Seater Vehicles
- Modern, Reliable and Well Designed